Click on a job title for more information. To be considered an applicant, you will need to submit a cover letter, resume, and if applicable, any supplemental forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Box Office Coordinator – Facilitates the recruiting, managing, scheduling, and training of Box Office staff as well as all box office operations for all festival venues.
- Information Office Manager – Facilitates the recruiting, managing, scheduling, and training of Info Office staff as well as info office operations.
- Technical Director – Oversees logistics, staffing, projection, and other aspects that ensure high quality exhibition of all film content.
- Box Office Attendant – Facilitate the sale of tickets, passes, memberships and merchandise to audiences.
- Box Office Lead – Manage Box Office staff and facilitate the sale of tickets, passes, memberships and merchandise to audiences.
- Info Office Attendant – Facilitate the sale of tickets, passes, memberships and merchandise to audiences, and act as a resource for answering attendee questions.
- Projectionist – Provide a top-quality experience for festivalgoers by ensuring the highest standards of image, sound and picture quality.
- Venue Manager – Work with the Operations and Technical Managers to ensure the proper operations at festival venues.
- Events Intern – ain both insight and practical knowledge about what goes into coordinating and executing parties, panels, masterclasses, and other festival events.
- Guest Services Intern – Assist the Guest Services Department with meeting the travel, accommodation and hospitality needs of our visiting filmmakers, celebrities, media professionals.
- Volunteer Management Intern – Train in the professional skillset needed to work in the world of event operations and volunteer management.