37th Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival - April 12-28, 2018Filmmaker Resources
Connect with MSPIFF
Industry Pass: How To
Your pass allows one ticket per pass per screening for:
- Regular Screenings (any screening priced $13 or less)
- Premium Screenings on a Rush Basis Only (any screening priced more than $13)
- Best of Fest Screenings
In addition, the pass provides:
- Access to the Industry Lounge
- Access to all Panel Discussions and Events
- Beverage and Food Discounts at participating locations
Access to any film requires a ticket. To reserve a ticket, redeem your pass online, or show your Industry Pass at the Box Office.
You may redeem your pass for tickets to Regular and Best of Fest Screenings (once announced) in advance. You do not need to wait until the day-of.
PASS PICKUP AND CHECK-IN:
You may check in with the Festival and pick up your pass from the Festival Information Office beginning March 16 at noon (125 SE Main Street, First Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55414).
ONLINE PASS REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit mspfilm.org.
- Click the Sign In Button in the upper right hand corner of mspfilm.org. Click on the “Are you a member?” button andenter your Pass Number when prompted.
- Enter password or the required information and click “Login”.
Note: NEW USERS – If you have not utilized our online system before you will need to click “Create New Users” and enter the required information when you first log on.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your account overview.
- To reserve tickets to a film or event, click the showtime you wish to attend from the list on that film or event’s web page.
- Check your cart to review your order and continue shopping to add other selections.
- Once all film selections are made, proceed to Checkout and then click the Complete Order button on the payment screen to finalize your reservations. If your cart includes selections outside of your pass benefits, you will be directed to pay the indicated amount for tickets.
- Once the order is complete, an order confirmation will be displayed. Please print and keep this for your records.
- If you selected WILL CALL, your tickets may be picked up at the Will Call desk at the venue where your screening is taking place. Please print and bring your confirmation of the order if possible. You can visit mspfilm.org as many times as needed to reserve your tickets. If you selected PRINT AT HOME, please print your tickets and bring them with you to the screening(s) you plan to attend (This will save time at the Will Call line).