Throwing Starfish: A Panel on Hunger Relief
What would you give to fight a battle you can never win? Join us for an engaging, heartfelt, and practical discussion about how organizations and individuals like you are acting to end hunger in our communities and work toward a more equitable food system. Sponsored by The Starfish Throwers, a documentary film.
- Moderator: Emily Torgrimson, National Co-founder & Executive Director of Eat for Equity
- Allan Law, “The Sandwich Man,” Founder of Minneapolis Recreation Development, & film subject in The Starfish Throwers
- Katie Stagliano, Founder & Chief Executive Gardner of Katie’s Krops, & film subject in The Starfish Throwers
- David Dayhoff, Director of Partnership Engagement and Advocacy at Hunger-Free Minnesota
- Michael Chaney, Founder of Project Sweetie Pie
- LaDonna Sanders-Redmond, Education & Outreach Coordinator for Seward Coop