7th Annual Cine LatinoTickets & Passes
Individual Ticket Prices
|Regular Ticket||Opening Night Ticket|
|Students/Children 12 & Under||$6.00|
Tickets to individual Cine Latino screenings will become available for purchase for Members on October 10, 2019.
General Admission Tickets will become available for purchase for on October 14, 2019.
Passes & Packs
A pass or ticket-pack does not guarantee admission to screenings. To ensure admittance, passholders or ticket-pack holders must reserve a ticket in advance either online or at the venue. Seating is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Passholders or ticket-pack holders must arrive no fewer than 15 minutes before the scheduled screening time or the reservation may be released and the seat may be sold. Passes and ticket-packs are non-transferable and non-refundable. Tickets subject to availability.
All Access Passes are redeemable online and in person at the box office.
Physical passes will not be issued for this event. To redeem your Pass:
TO REDEEM IN PERSON:
To redeem your pass in person, present a valid photo ID at any of the Cine Latino box offices during business hours. Box Office staff will find you in the festival database and will be able to print hard-copy tickets to the film(s) you would like to attend.
TO REDEEM YOUR PASS ONLINE:
1) Visit mspfilm.org. Click the Sign In Button in the upper right hand corner of mspfilm.org. Click on the “Are you a member? Log in with your Member Number Here” Button and enter your Pass Number when prompted.
2) Enter your password or the required info and click Login. NEW USERS: If you have not used the Film Society’s online system before you will need to enter the required info when you first log on to create an account.
3) Once logged in, you will be taken to your account overview.
4) To reserve tickets to a film/event in the Cine Latino Film Festival, search that film on mspfilm.org and click the show time you wish to attend on the film’s or event’s page.
5) Check your cart to review your order and continue shopping to add other selections.
6) Once all film selections are made, proceed to Checkout and then click the Complete Order button on the payment screen to finalize your reservations. If your cart includes selections outside of your pass benefits, you will be directed to pay the indicated amount for tickets.
7) Once the order is complete, an order confirmation will be displayed. Please print and keep this for your records.
8) If you selected WILL CALL, your tickets may be picked up at the St. Anthony Main Theatre Box Office during business hours. Please print and bring your confirmation of the order if possible. You can visit mspfilm.org as many times as needed to reserve your tickets. If you selected E-Ticket Delivery, please print your tickets and bring them with you to the screening(s) you plan to attend. (This will save time at the Box Office line)
Get tickets online
Ordering online is easy. Once tickets go on sale (October 10, 2019), browse our website, find a film you want to see, and on the film’s page click the showtime of the screening you wish to attend.
Members! Be sure to log in using your member number or username and password to activate your member discount!
Get Tickets in Person!
Tickets and Passes for all screenings may be purchased at the venues during regular business hours.
Ticket Pickup and Will Call
Patrons who select “Will Call” as their online purchase delivery method can pick their tickets up at the designated “Will Call” desks at each venue.