9th Annual Cine LatinoTickets & Passes
Individual Ticket Prices
|Regular In-Theater Ticket||Regular Streaming Ticket||Premium In-Theater Ticket||Premium Streaming Ticket|
Tickets to individual Cine Latino screenings will become available for purchase for Members on September 23, 2021.
General Admission Tickets will become available for purchase for on October 1, 2021.
*Box office only
All Access Passes
Physical passes will not be issued for this event.
TO REDEEM YOUR PASS ONLINE:
1) Click the Sign In Button in the upper right hand corner of mspfilm.org. Click on the “Are you a member? Log in with your Member Number Here” Button and enter your Pass Number when prompted.
2) Enter your password or the required info and click Login. NEW USERS: If you have not used the Film Society’s online system before you will need to enter the required info when you first log on to create an account.
3) Once logged in, you will be taken to your account overview.
4) To reserve tickets to a film/event in the Cine Latino Film Festival, search that film on mspfilm.org and click the show time you wish to attend on the film’s or event’s page.
5) Check your cart to review your order and continue shopping to add other selections.
6) Once all film selections are made, proceed to Checkout and then click the Complete Order button on the payment screen to finalize your reservations. If your cart includes selections outside of your pass benefits, you will be directed to pay the indicated amount for tickets.
7) Once the order is complete, an order confirmation will be displayed. Please print and keep this for your records.
Get tickets online
Ordering online is easy. Once tickets go on sale (Members: Sep. 23; General: Oct 1), browse our website, find a film you want to see, and on the film’s page click the showtime of the screening you wish to attend.
Members! Be sure to log in using your member number or username and password to activate your member discount!