40th Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival - May 13-23, 2021How to Use Your MSPIFF39 Pass
Beginning March 5, 2020 passes will be available for pickup at the MSP Film Society offices (125 SE Main Street, Suite 341, Minneapolis, MN 5541. Our office hours are 11:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Beginning April 6, 2020, you can pick up your pass at the Information Office (125 SE Main Street, First Floor, Minneapolis, MN 5541. Information Office hours are 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Monday-Thursday, and 9:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday-Sunday.
On March 19th, 2020, 10:00am, the lineup is announced and tickets are set to go on sale for ALL PASSHOLDERS*, and our Masters, Auteurs, Movie Moguls, and Producer Club Members.
*If you are a Platinum Passholder, you do not need to reserve tickets and are guaranteed seating up to 10 minutes before a screening.
The rest of the dates for access to regular ticket reservation are as follows:
- March 19 - Full Lineup Announced at mspfilm.org
- March 19 - Tickets on sale for Passholders, Masters, Auteurs, Movie Moguls, and Producer Club Members
- March 20 - Tickets on sale for Film Enthusiasts and Directors Club Members
- March 22 - Tickets on sale for Core Members
- March 26 - Tickets on sale to the General Public
- April 9 - OPENING NIGHT!
Below are some simple instructions outlining how to reserve tickets with your MSPIFF Pass. Passes can be redeemed both online and at the Box Office. Please read all directions below before you sign in and please note the restrictions your pass may have depending on the type of your MSPIFF Pass.
NOTE: You must secure a ticket for each film/panel you would like to attend, and wear your Pass at all times while on site at Festival Venues. The Festival uses scanned entry at all cinemas. While all Passes excluding the Platinum Pass still require you to reserve tickets in advance, you no longer need to print tickets at home or at the box office and bring them with you to the cinema. Instead, your Pass will be scanned at the door to the cinema to validate entry.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or comments regarding your Pass experience at 612.331.7563 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!
TO REDEEM YOUR PASS ONLINE:
Passes can be redeemed both online at mspfilm.org and at the Box Office.
- Visit mspfilm.org. Click the Sign In Button in the upper right hand corner of mspfilm.org. Click on the "Are you a member?" Button and enter your Pass Number when prompted.
- Enter your password or the required info and click Login. NEW USERS: If you have not used our online system before you will need to enter the required info when you first log on to create an account. Once logged in, you will be taken to your account overview.
- To reserve tickets to a film/event, search that film on mspfilm.org and click the show time you wish to attend on the film’s or event's page.
- Check your cart to review your order and continue shopping to add other selections.
- Once all film selections are made, proceed to Checkout and then click the Complete Order button on the payment screen to finalize your reservations. If your cart includes selections outside of your pass benefits, you will be directed to pay the indicated amount for tickets.
- Once the order is complete, an order confirmation will be displayed. Please print and keep this for your records.
- The Festival now uses scanners to validate entry to all screenings. While all passes excluding the Platinum Pass still require you to reserve tickets in advance, you no longer need to print tickets at home or at the box office and bring them with you to the cinema. Instead, your Pass will be scanned at the door to the cinema to validate entry. Please choose the delivery method "Attach to Pass (Passholders Only)". You will receive an e-ticket in the confirmation email simply for you records. Please do not choose Will Call unless you plan on coming to the box office to redeem your tickets.
The Box Offices open 30 minutes before the first show is scheduled to begin and closes 10 minutes after the final show is scheduled to begin.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
All Tickets sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. If for any reason you need to exchange a ticket, there will be a $2 exchange fee per ticket. We will not re-print lost or stolen tickets. You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your film or your seat may be released to someone else.