41st Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival - May 5-19, 2022MSPIFF41 FAQ
What are the dates for the 2022 Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival?
Are you accepting submissions for the 2022 Festival?
How do I reserve virtual tickets with my All-Access Pass?
- Visit mspfilm.org. Click the Sign In Button in the upper right hand corner of mspfilm.org. Click on the "Are you a member/passholder?" Button and enter your PASS NUMBER when prompted.
- Enter your password or the required info and click Login. NEW USERS: If you have not used our online system before you will need to enter the required info when you first log on to create an account. Once logged in, you will be taken to your account overview.
- To reserve tickets to a film/event, search that film on mspfilm.org and click BUY TICKETS button on the film’s or event's page. A window will pop up and say “It looks like you have a benefit for this purchase. Would you like to use it now?” Select, YES! These are your pass benefits at work.
- You’ll know when you’ve successfully reserved a ticket when you’re taken to the film’s streaming page where you will be asked to WATCH ON THIS DEVICE or to WATCH ON ANOTHER DEVICE. Here you can do one of two things, 1. Go back to the film lineup and repeat the process with another film and continue reserving or 2. Select between WATCH ON THIS DEVICE or WATCH ON ANOTHER DEVICE. Be aware that once you select one of these two options, that is when your timer begins to watch the film. If you’re watching on another device, be sure to take note of the 9-digit voucher number to input into one of our MSP Film channels that can be found on Roku or AppleTV. You can also use the voucher code with the AgileLink App on Amazon Firestick!
- You can also check out all of the films you reserved for by clicking on MY CALENDAR. A link you’ll find at the top right corner of the webpage.
- If you don't have a Roku, AppleTV or Amazon Firestick you can easily cast the film onto your smart TV or hook up your mobile device to your TV via HDMI cord.
When will passes and ticket packs go on sale for MSPIFF41?
Do MSP Film Society Members get discounts to screenings?
How will films be screened?
How do I watch MSPIFF41 films?
For virtual screenings, please use this nifty HOW TO WATCH Survey that will give you step by step instructions on how to watch based off of your situation. Click here to start! You will have 24 hours to finish once you begin watching. All virtual screenings must be completed by 11:59pm on May 19. Most virtual screenings will start on May 6 at 11:00am CST.
Can I view virtual films from anywhere?
When will the lineup be announced?
Where do I find my Audience Choice ballot?
For virtual screenings, a link to the ballot is included in the confirmation email you received when you purchased your ticket.
Will there be Q&As?
There will also be virtual Q&As with filmmakers for select screenings. Check the film program when it is announced on April 14, 2022 for details on Q&As for specific films.
Will films have subtitles?
All non-english-language films will have subtitles and many english-language films will have subtitles. You can activate them by using the icon on the lower right hand side of the screen. If you don’t see that icon, you can try turning the subtitles on from your TV menu.
I would like to help support making MSPIFF the best it can be. What can I do?
How can I become a Festival sponsor?