39th Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival - April 9-25, 2020Passes & Packs
Individual Ticket Prices
|Single Ticket||Rush Tickets|
|Students/Youth (25 and Under)||$8.00||$15.00*|
* A Rush Line will form outside the theater when advance tickets are no longer available for a film screening. Patrons waiting in the Rush Line may have the opportunity to purchase unclaimed tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis. 6-Packs cannot be redeemed for Rush Tickets.
Special Presentations may be priced differently.
Student tickets will be available at box office only.
All sales are final, and non-refundable.
Passes & Packs will be available for purchase on November 14, 2019
- $55 FS Members
- Redeemable for up to 6 Regular Screenings (priced $15 or less General Admission; Subject to availability)
- Can be shared between multiple people
- May be redeemed for MSPIFF and Best of Fest screenings only
$400$320 Members $500$400 General
20% off Dec. 11-15, 2019
- All Regular Screenings (any screening priced $15 or less; Subject to availability)
- All Premium Screenings (any screening priced more than $15; Subject to availability)
- All Best of Fest Screenings (Subject to availability)
- Priority Status in Ticket Holder Lines
- Access to all Festival Events and Parties
- Access to all Panel Discussions
Passes are redeemable online at mspfilm.org and in person at the box office.
Get tickets online
Ordering online is easy. Browse our website, find a film you want to see, and on the film’s page click the showtime of the screening you wish to attend.
Members! Be sure to log in using your member number or username and password to activate your member discount!
Get Tickets in Person!
Tickets, Passes and Ticket Packages for all screenings may be purchased at the venues during regular business hours, and 6-Packs and Festival Passes may be purchased at the Film Society Administrative Office during business hours.
Ticket Pickup and Will Call
Patrons who select “Will Call” as their online purchase delivery method can pick up their tickets at the designated “Will Call” desks at each venue.